Protocole Sith Index du Forum

Protocole Sith
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Guilde " Protocole Sith"guilde PVE avec un peu de PVP pour se détendre. Si vous êtes membres pensez à vous enregistrer, sinon pour nous rejoindre le topic recrutement est fait pour vous. Serveur: VODO-SIOSK BAAS coté Sith

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Share On Facebook Code Aspnet

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Protocole Sith Index du Forum -> Charte et recrutement -> Notre avancée PVE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
voiladawnr
Spammer de la guilde

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Share On Facebook Code Aspnet Répondre en citant

Share On Facebook Code Asp.net
> DOWNLOAD

rev2018.1.8.28313 . This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. 2017 Microsoft. If you typed in the URL yourself, please double-check the spelling.If you got here from a link within our site, please Contact Us. Vasid qureshi I always refer ASPSnippets. Blog . If you typed in the URL yourself, please double-check the spelling.If you got here from a link within our site, please Contact Us. You would need to set-up an app-id and ask the user to authenticate their facebook details. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Share with Facebook in MVC 3 Ask Question up vote -2 down vote favorite I'm developing an application online in MVC 3 who consists to manage a tennis club. Is it possible ? I have found that but no more. ! The page you are looking for is not available. 2017 Microsoft. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged c# facebook asp.net-mvc-3 facebook-sharer or ask your own question. Regards,fabrice Sham Hello MudassarLove your works and I really appreciate your guidance in our daily programming lives. Home Categories ASP.Net C#.Net JavaScript ADO.Net Excel AJAX VB.Net SQL Server GridView Issues and Exceptions Silverlight Rich Text Editor jQuery DataList Snippets XML New Features .Net 4.0 TreeView AJAX Control Toolkit jQuery Plugins Third Party Controls ASP.Net Validators WCF Repeater Regular Expressions Yahoo API iTextSharp FaceBook Charts ListView Tweeter Google CSS SMS DotNetZip Crystal Reports Entity Framework HyperLink RDLC Report SqlDataSource Menu YouTube Twitter HTML XmlDataSource ListBox Tips DataGridView Cryptography Windows Forms LinkedIn WebUserControl RSS Feeds HTML5 Sitemap IIS LINQ DataPager URL Routing SqlBulkCopy OCR ASP.Net 4.5 Master Pages MySQL CSV Stored Procedures JSON Web Services Bootstrap Windows Service DataTable App.Config Visual Studio RadioButton CheckBox Generic Handler DropDownList FileUpload RadioButtonList CheckBoxList Flash HtmlEditorExtender Div Table AngularJS DataReader DataSet Console Applications FTP DetailsView Password TextBox Enum ComboBox Sponsored SqlDataAdapter OpenXml ClosedXml SiteMapPath Arrays FormView SqlTransaction Web.Config Cookies MVC Data Annotation Partial View Web API Interview Questions TextBox SiteMapDataSource Word Forums Contact Search Search Home Categories Forums Contact Search Error 404 Follow ASPSnippets Follow ASPSnippets Page not found The requested page was not found.You might find one of the following links useful: Home Contact What our readers say Shyam Varda I love your solutions. For details you can refer to Facebook documentations shareimprove this answer answered May 11 '12 at 10:02 Asif Mushtaq 10.7k22338 add a comment up vote 0 down vote There are 2 key ways in which you could achieve this: Option 1 - Server-Side (Facebook for Websites) Upon creation, your server could post to the users wall, if the user desires. –Asif Mushtaq May 11 '12 at 10:04 add a comment up vote 0 down vote It can be done in many ways You can use the graph api. All rights reserved.. ! The page you are looking for is not available. .. asked 5 years, 8 months ago viewed 4,180 times active 4 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 EF 4.1 Code First MVC3 App and Facebook Share Feature Related 376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?0Facebook Share not working while logged in with Facebook Connect725File Upload ASP.NET MVC 3.0101Facebook access token server-side validation for iPhone app1Ajax function doesn't seem working0How to build a dynamic calendar in MVC 3 ?0Facebook Share Button Not Rendering in IE2Facebook js api: share a post to a friend's wall1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?23Share text via Intent on Facebook without using Facebook sdk Hot Network Questions Kodi wont let me access Ubuntu or terminal What is the Powershell syntax for adding and removing items from a TreelistEx field? Is this sentence properly written Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? Can working on a mobile app with 1 star affect my career? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? How to forge a Shamir secret share? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry 4-terminal shunt resistor How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Does mean "South Korea" or "Korea as a whole"? How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? How to draw a directed graph to show the relations among some notions? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? How did people use ed? When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? 'Diagonalization' of Jordan block Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? more hot questions question feed lang-cs . Blog . Option 2 - Client-side (Facebook Share) After creation, the user could be prompted with a Share or Like button, that would in turn post it to his or her wall. Fabrice SAUSSEREAU Just a little word to tell you thank you for you Website.A hidden gem for me. (but i would recommend it for more complex interaction) But the most simple one is to start sharing using the following url. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Very simple and understandable. ASP.NET Home Help . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. This would require the user an extra click, but would be more straight forward to set-up. JaganDev Thank you so much for your code contributions This one and others in the past helped me save hours of work. For example to post to the wall as shown in the documentation: var fb = new FacebookClient("accesstoken"); dynamic result = fb.Post("me/feed", new { message = "My first wall post using Facebook C# SDK" }); var newPostId = result.id; shareimprove this answer answered May 11 '12 at 9:57 Darin Dimitrov 774k19928272617 I think the above approach is not recommended for Francesco situation because to share content to Facebook using graph API (in case of C# Facebook SDK) will require to create app, and get the user's permission to authorize that app before sharing. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . 5a02188284
music notes happy birthday for facebookfacebook photo comment for androidfacebook hacking software product key crackchatroulette in facebookhow to hide my likes from others in facebookhonnan tudom hogy letiltottak facebook chatenboy pic for facebookfacebook fan page hide content until likedcara cheat top eleven be a football manager facebook 2013facebook application for iphone 3g version 4.2.1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Protocole Sith Index du Forum -> Charte et recrutement -> Notre avancée PVE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation